EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5417 R
by EPPENDORF

EPPENDORF Centrifuge 5417 R Forums

Updated  Nov 14 2022
3 Replies

my 5417R started fine, but after a minute the run stopped, the display said Error 4, and it took 10 minutes to cycle down. the manual skips over Error 4. Suggestions?

RE: EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5417 R
Updated  Aug 2 2021
2 Replies

I have 5417r that is throwing error 6 when press start button in service program SE 9 it released error 10 from the error list along with error 6 i done almost every thing mentioned in service manual i think there is some trick to clear this error from e- prom any friend help me if he knows about this

Updated  Aug 24 2020
1 Reply

What is Error 19 and how do I fix it?

1 Reply

Have problem two front of top side of housing screws. I removed two phillips screws on front part of housing but I am not able to put it back. Is there any special tricks? Seems like screws are little small but I am sure that screws are from that side.

Updated  Dec 19 2016
1 Reply

Centrifuge 5417R with s/n>7000. 

When I turn the power switch on, the relay REL602 clicks, the 'open' and 'soft'  LED indicators on the front panel flash green and .. nothing more. The CFuge is dead.  

Please tell me how to fix this problem.   Thank you = Tim

Updated  Oct 6 2016
4 Replies

I need to replace the main power switch on the right side of the unit. How is access best obtained for this? Remove the upper housing? Or the front panel?

Updated  Sep 9 2016
2 Replies

I removed the two screws at the bottom front and was able to pop the cover pin catches near the top on each side. I detached the ground cable on the right side. However, there is a long white "string" (looks like woven fabric) that is wrapped across the front of the circuit board (top to bottom) and goes through a platic loop inside the front cover -- this seems to be holding the front cover on. Does anyone know where/how to detach this "string" on one end so I can finish getting the front cover off?

Updated  Aug 12 2016
2 Replies

I am trying to clear error 2. I have replaced the imbalance sensor, but am unsure of how to proceed with the calibration. The service manual says to press the soft and speed plus buttons as well as the mains switch. I am unsure which one this is to be able to bring up the service programs. Any help is appreciated.

Updated  Jul 5 2016
1 Reply

have a error 20 on a 5417r eppendorf . looking for service manual or some

2 Replies

this unit is able to complete the runs with no error message the fan is stuck and the compressor does not turn on, compressor winding reads 5.2ohm, 2.0 ohm, 6.7ohm and no short to chasis. It seems like there is no ac voltage coming to the bottom prong (this wire is coming from the front pannel. Please help.

Thanks,

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5417 R
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree