EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5804 / 5804 R
by EPPENDORF

EPPENDORF Centrifuge 5804 / 5804 R Forums

0 Replies

Anyone know where I might buy a service manual for the Eppendorf 5804 centrifuge. I need to calibrate the balance sensor. If not, does anyone have that procedure and is willing to email me a copy of it? I've encountered this problem after replacing the main board and Eppendorf is being quite uncooperative. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Dave Bryer

RE: EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5804 / 5804 R
Added  Apr 21 2022
0 Replies

can you please help me to get the schematic diagram of frequency Converter.

Updated  Apr 11 2022
1 Reply

Hi there, were having issues with our 5804R. The centrifuge works okay, but the LCD display has dimmed with time. At times it will come back but for the most part it is very dim/faint. Id imagine it is a loose connection or some broken part, perhaps even the LCD screen needs replacing. The instruction manual doesnt help much, and turning the instrument off and back on doesnt help either. Is there a detailed service manual out there? Something that can provide some guidance if I take the cover panels off and get into the body of the electronics. Let me know if you have any advice or guidance

Added  Mar 5 2022
0 Replies

Hi. I am attempting to fix a 5804 R and have successfully tracked down the problem to a shorted/blown full bridge rectifier in the VFD (which then caused a trace on the main board to burn out). I have replaced the rectifier and fixed the trace and now the VFD comes on when I hit the Start button but doesn't spin the motor and then a few seconds later the VFD is powered off and I get an "Error 6". I am assuming that either the VFD is reporting an error to the main board or no communication at all is getting to the main board. I have tried disconnecting the VFD communication ribbon cable and the behavior is unchanged. If anyone has a copy of the service manual and is willing to either send me a copy or look at the service manual and give me some advice. I'm especially interested in the communication protocol between the VFD and mainboard. My email is labwrench@juul.io I will of course share any resolution I find on this forum in case it can help others.

Updated  Aug 10 2021
5 Replies

Hello Can someone help me with the service for the Eppendorf 5804R centrifuge please? after 1000RPM, it makes weird noises.

Updated  Apr 15 2021
3 Replies

problem of power supply, I need service manual please

Updated  Oct 26 2020
8 Replies

Is one service manual for Eppendorf 5804 centrifuge available

Updated  May 3 2020
1 Reply

When the device was opened, a press open message appears. I changed two sensors with the sliding door, and its results did not appear Show error 31-1 or error 31-3

1 Reply

i have read on the service manual this centrifuge can control using rs232.

can i know how to connect this and required to purchase serial card?

2 Replies

I have an Eppendorf 5804R Centrifuge. When I turn on the main power, the power button on the control panel flashes red and will not allow me to power on the unit. Any ideas?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: EPPENDORF - Centrifuge 5804 / 5804 R
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree