Hologic - Discovery
by Hologic

Hologic Discovery Forums

3 Replies

Hey. Guys. So, the doctors unit performs calibration but after it does not create a plot report and does not allow to perform patients studies. Does anybody know why it does that or what i should look for? I am going over there to look at it later today. Thanks

RE: Hologic - Discovery
Added  Jun 17 2022
0 Replies

Manual service

Added  Jun 17 2022
0 Replies

Manual service

Updated  Jan 20 2022
1 Reply

just had a patient where L2 and L3 didnt calculate out and the 'blocks ' on the image are red instead of yellow. Whats going on? Never have had this happen before

Updated  Jan 11 2022
3 Replies

Good Morning, We are having an issue with our Hologic Discovery system. The system will come up and will do the phantom calibration at start up but then after a few minutes the exam table with the scanner shuts down. It is giving this message "Error in function CCommonDevice :: WriteDevice 1" "OK" "CANCEL" "The x-ray controller is not generating A/C line interrupts. Please check that the instrument" "Power switch and the X-Ray Enablekey are on. - Fix the problem and press "OK"-OR-Press "Cancel" to start QDR without the scanner." If anyone can point me in the right direction on fixing this issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks David

Updated  Jan 10 2022
2 Replies

Hello I am in need of some assistance with our Hologic Discovery unit. It seems to be losing communications with the table itself. I have checked the errors in the QDR folder. It has errors 12003, 13530, 13120, 9173 these are after multiply restarts. If anyone has any information that can shed some light on these errors it would be greatly appreciated . Sincerely David

Updated  Dec 14 2019
1 Reply

Hi I am in need of Hologic discovery A/SL, W, Wi, C and Ci soft ware alongwith drivers. Can any body help in this regard idealsaleem@yahoo.com

Updated  Jul 29 2019
8 Replies

Can you send me a copy of the Hologic QDR Discovery Service Manual too please? E-mail lucioemor@gmail.com Thaks...

Updated  Jun 24 2019
1 Reply

What is the energy level of X-ray beam used in bmd

Updated  Jun 6 2019
3 Replies

after a time my screen goes black and a get a single long tone from the CPU that repeats. I hard shut down and the system will reboot normally.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hologic - Discovery
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree