REQUIRED SERVICE MANUAL

RE: Centurion Scientific - K2042
Added  Oct 20 2012
0 Replies

the unit is not functioning

Updated  May 1 2012
1 Reply

Hi. We have had several problems where the centrifuge displays the error 'rotor?' and the lid locks. After a while, it opens but doesn't spin. After changing settings it resumes normal workload, but do you know if incorrect settings would be the only cause of this error message, or is there potentially another fault with the centrifuge that could cause this? We have one sent away with the same problem and they want to replace the motherboard, but I am checking.

Updated  Jun 8 2011
1 Reply

sir i hAVE CHANGE THE TOUCH SENSOR AFTER THAT I FOLLOE THE CALBRACTION ALSO BUT TILL NO GIVEN LACH OP

Updated  Jan 21 2011
1 Reply

From Eng.shiyas C/o City pharamcy UAE To Whom it may concern, I have a problem with timer adjust ment in ceturion scientific centrifuge.The model number is:k2042 and S/n:7497-1 .The maximum time i can increase is 3 minute.How can i increase the timer.I need 30 minutes or above.So please send me reply about how to increase the time.and also i have problem with an error message.The message is "rotor?".From manual, i found that the rotor sensor must be screwed to rotor top by a distance of 2-6mm.To keep the distance(2-6mm),we need to put any washer inside? Thanks shiyas.k

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Centurion Scientific - K2042
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree