Mindray - BS-200
by Mindray

Mindray BS-200 Forums

4 Replies

I have developed an App that connects my LIS to analyzer Mindray BS-200 using hl7 protocol via TCP. It connected well but the results are not received!!! The analyzer and start Connect successfully but I still cannot transfer the result from our application (The Send button is enabled but we don't receive any HL7 message) would you please advise me of what I've done wrong!!!

RE: Mindray - BS-200
Added  Aug 10 2021
0 Replies

bs200 failing start up presenting with errors ;400000580008 and 30064120007.i have tried to check possible connection problems all seems well,and one notable thing is that when i send commands from the application software,for example move sample prove to wash well,the instrument do respond,if i command it to perform handshake,it gives the error 30064120007 and write main unit time out or no response. now in need assistance,what can i do or check,or what may be the problem.

Added  Aug 6 2021
0 Replies

bs200 failing start up presenting with errors ;400000580008 and 30064120007.i have tried to check possible connection problems all seems well,and one notable thing is that when i send commands from the application software,for example move sample prove to wash well,the instrument do respond,if i command it to perform handshake,it gives the error 30064120007 and write main unit time out or no response. now in need assistance,what can i do or check,or what may be the problem.

Added  Mar 11 2021
0 Replies

Problema: El equipo BS-200 marca el siguiente error, "error en admisión, disco de reacción no afectado", el carrusel de reacción cuando se mueve se escucha muy feo

Added  Jan 11 2021
0 Replies

I installed BS-200E yesterday. I faced a problem with cuvette. Once I close the device then open it again. It shows in the software that all cuvettes are unknown with a dark gray color. Then once I enter maintenance > photometer and press start, it takes time to check then becomes normal. Can anyone help me with this issue, please?

Added  Jan 6 2021
0 Replies

Hi , I have a BS200 app and I cannot use the download button on my app. could you help me to figure it out ? When I push the download button two bars on the right of the HOST will go on and off and then nothing happens

Added  Jan 5 2021
0 Replies

Hi , I have a BS200 app and I cannot use the download button on my app. could you help me to figure it out ? When I push the download button two bars on the right of the HOST will go on and off and then nothing happens

Added  Jul 2 2020
0 Replies

I installed BS-200E yesterday. I faced a problem with cuvette. Once I close the device then open it again. It shows in the software that all cuvettes are unknown with a dark gray color. Then once I enter maintenance > photometer and press start, it takes time to check then becomes normal. Can anyone help me with this issue, please?

Updated  Jun 18 2019
1 Reply

I try to connect with BS-200E via TCP/IP after I set up our LIS destinate IP/Port on the analyzer and connect successfully but I still didn't receive the result from our application (The send button is enable but I don't want to send manually) Please help me.

2 Replies

Hello. I am working on LIS and have a problem with sending samples to analyzer. Receiving result works well, but sending samples... well not at all. Communication seems good i received ACK^Q03 every sent sample, but they don't register in software. So I have some question: 1. What about DSP - 29 filed where tests number are set. How it should look when I use "Code on LIS" mapping? It should contains only number? Like ex. DSP|29||1^^^||| 2. Where can I find "ItemID.ini" file which is mention in "Host Interface Manual"? It doesn't appear in installation folder. 3. Is there analyzer (BS-200) is required to register samples in software? Because manually you can, maybe there is restriction for downloading samples. 4. There is any chance to use "Code on LIS" mapping instead of numbers fixed? Ex: DSP|29||1^^^||| -> DSP|29||^AMY^^|||

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Mindray - BS-200
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree