Mindray - DP-3300
by Mindray

Mindray DP-3300 Forums

Added  Jul 10 2024
0 Replies

I have a Mindray DP 3300 that has lost time and date please assist me how to reset

RE: Mindray - DP-3300
0 Replies

Hi

"I recently purchased a used DP-3300, and I noticed that the name of the previous doctor still appears on the upper left corner of the screen. I'd like to change this name to mine. Could you please provide instructions on how to do this, or should I contact the manufacturer for guidance?"

thank you

Updated  Dec 23 2021
1 Reply

I have an ultrasound scan mindray Digi prince 3300 with a fault I tried to repair it but when ever I switch it on power fails to reach the monitor what should I do , I tried to put a capacitor on its power board it worked for just minutes and it was destroyed

2 Replies

Tengo esta ecografía, Mindray Dp 3300 vet desearía poder contar los latidos del corazón, sigo el manual, pero cuando trato de hacerlo veo que no es posible. Me dice que esta función solo está disponible en el modo M / B y en el modo M. Pero no sé cómo ingresar a esos modos. Gracias y espero tu respuesta.

Updated  Dec 22 2020
1 Reply

User manual for mindray DP 3300

Updated  Dec 14 2018
1 Reply

I have an equipment DP-3300Vet and I will know where de hard disk is. My concern is if the hard drive get damaged. I ask if making a backup of the hard disk on a pendrive, can I later restore the damaged hard drive? Thanks

Updated  Nov 30 2018
1 Reply

hello! I have problem with this ultrasound device. It don't start up and show on screen: Ultrasound System Dp-3300 Can anyone help me?

Updated  Nov 23 2018
1 Reply

need help on how to solve my mindray dp 3300 not displaying on the screen. The keyboard light comes on but nothing shows up on the screen. I have changed some burnt components to no avail. Please I need help on how to solve this problem.

Updated  Oct 28 2018
1 Reply

It wont allow me to change to frame 1, 2 is the lowest it will go

Added  Oct 14 2017
0 Replies

Hello! I have a problem with the USB connection. The machine can't detect the flash drive I connect. It says to verify the mass storage device, it doesn't matter witch pendrive I use. I have an external HD that is detected, but can't be recorded anyway.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Mindray - DP-3300
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree