Awareness Technology - Stat Fax 4500
by Awareness Technology

Awareness Technology Stat Fax 4500 Forums

0 Replies

What to if the filter voltage is low?

RE: Awareness Technology - Stat Fax 4500
Added  Oct 19 2020
0 Replies

When running a test, the machine cannot store the standard curve. For example, when I run creatinine test,I accept the standard given and then I exit. Then I again open the run test option and run Creatinine again but it needs to run standard again and did not store the first standard I already run. What could be the problem w/ the machine? the costumers are complaining of the standard easily used up.

Updated  Sep 3 2020
1 Reply

Hi, I hope this mail find you well. I wonder if it is possible to get a complete user manual for the Statfax 4500. I got the short version in spanish, but I am afraid there are a lot of missing details. Thanks in advance!

Updated  Aug 18 2020
1 Reply

Hi, I hope this mail find you well. I wonder if it is possible to get a complete user manual for the Statfax 4500. I got the short version in spanish, but I am afraid there are a lot of missing details. Thanks in advance!

Updated  Aug 16 2018
1 Reply

Why many different reading for one sample

Updated  Jun 17 2016
1 Reply

Internal com error

statfax 3000 biochemistry analyzer

Updated  Sep 19 2015
3 Replies

Please instruct me what to do ..vacuum error kept on flashing on the scrren of my statfax analyzer. Thanks.

Updated  Aug 28 2016
1 Reply

Good day. How much is the calibration of a stat fax? Thank you.

RhuDoctor

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Awareness Technology - Stat Fax 4500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree