by Ortho Clinical Diagnostics

Ortho Clinical Diagnostics VITROS 350 Forums

Updated  Sep 22 2022
1 Reply

Please tell me how to turn on this machine

RE: Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - VITROS 350
Updated  Jun 30 2021
1 Reply

I am user for Machine vitros 350 , could u please send me Manual operation and troubleshooting and Vedios Thanks

2 Replies

Ortho Vitros 350 We keep getting this PF Prediction error on Chloride and sodium. Sometime it will say test dropped, with no results. I have replace the electrometer (used) and it worked for 2 weeks and now happening again. I cleaned the plastic blade and that helped for a day. Before I replace the electrometer, we could not calibrate any of the electrolytes. when I put a different electrometer on, it worked for two weeks. Ortho tells the lab techs it is an atmosphere problem, she does not think so. Does anyone have an idea what to do next before we can't run these test again? Thank you. Rick

Updated  Feb 9 2021
2 Replies

for this particular 350 system, what other printers can be used with it? or is it only compatible with dot matrix printers only?

Updated  Dec 26 2018
1 Reply

I need a serial to parallel printer Cable for a Vitros 350

Updated  Jan 12 2018
1 Reply

Who to run TIBC on Vitros 350

Updated  Jun 7 2017
2 Replies

Is there an easy way to clear out my sample database on a vitros 350?

Updated  Mar 6 2017
1 Reply

Hello, Will you please show me how to configure Vitros 350 to instantly read flask's Barre Code once in!!! is it even possible in the Upload only mode?!! Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

what is a predilection electrometer error and what is it telling us

about what is going on??

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - VITROS 350
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree