Updated  Dec 10 2017
1 Reply

Schiller - CARDIOVIT AT-2
I need a copy of the operators manual

RE: Schiller - CARDIOVIT AT-2
Added  Oct 23 2017
0 Replies

Acquired machine without a cord. Using a spare monitor cord it powers on, but battery does not charge. Tried a new battery, it doesn't charge either. Is it a problem with the "power board"?

Updated  Jul 5 2017
1 Reply

why does machine shut off after recording only 3 or 4 beats in leads I, II, and III even when plugged in power mode?

Updated  Sep 25 2013
1 Reply

Hi, the 7.5A surface mount fuse has blown, y replace the fuse. The AC light is on, I've got 13.5V at the batterie (the batterie charge) but no response with any command... Welch Allyn doesn't have any documentation...

Updated  Apr 16 2013
6 Replies

The printer stops after 10mm and then resets display goes blank the data when the Spiro report print is requested. It prints a full EKG report and looses nothing. Whats up with that?

1 Reply

The Schiller AT-2 EKG machine at this medical office works perfectly most of the time, but will occasionally only print a flat line for a certain lead even though there is a normal connection (cable replaced, skin pad replaced, etc). Sometimes  the missing lead is V3 and sometimes V6. The printhead is OK because it prints a flat line.

Updated  Jan 15 2013
1 Reply

hi sir/ madam,

This is mithilesh kumar from ATI- EPI Hyderabad,

I am faceing the problem in schiller AT 2 machine reagrding as follows,

1. Only 5mv/sec is working.if I select 10 or 20 mv/sec it automatically stoped after one reading.

2. after taking three or 4 racording it is not orking properly.

please give me solution on my email ID

mithileshk00@gmail.com

or sms on 07842262689

thanking you

mithilesh kumar

1 Reply

when we print the II, III and AVF ARE VERY DISTORTED EVEN WHEN THE PATIENT IS VERY STILL ANY IDEAS. i CHECKED THE ALLIGATOR CLIPS AND THEY ARE OK.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Schiller - CARDIOVIT AT-2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree