Roche - Cobas Integra 400 plus
by Roche

Roche Cobas Integra 400 plus Forums

1 Reply

Hello colleagues, please advice on Cobas Intergra 400+

if someone has last version( 2019 and up) of service manual with schemas & diagrams?

Waiting for your reply in private messages.

Equipment: Roche Cobas Integra 400+

RE: Roche - Cobas Integra 400 plus
0 Replies

I got an error message about a hardware problem detected in the fluid controller with the message ID 14.3235.05.011.019.  Do anyone know what's happened and how to fix it?

0 Replies

Problem in cobas integra 400 No temperature cassette and analyzer . hardware problem has been detected in cuvette controller Massage ID 14.3234.04.041.037

Added  Sep 13 2021
0 Replies

cobas integra 400 hardware problem has been detected in the cuvette controller massage ID 14.3324.04.041.037

11 Replies

Hello team. I'm trying to interface cobas integra with my hospital system (LIS) but when I connected to serial port between this to desktop I can't receive any data from deskop where cobas software installed. Please can any one sure how to receive the data and send the data via java or c#. Thanks

Updated  May 23 2021
1 Reply

where can I find the time needed to calculate results for each analyte please?

0 Replies

Hi, I had format my computer connected to Cobas Integra 400 and now I can't install my printer driver, could you please give me the procedures to install it? thanx

Updated  Nov 11 2020
1 Reply

how define new cassett reagent in cobas integra 400. for examle change cassett bilirubin.total to bilirubin. total 2. or. calcium to calcium please hep my method.

2 Replies

I am trying interfacing of Analyzer with a host computer When trying I get a message "0 results have been set to transmitted to host computer I adjusted the interfacing for sample and sample type

0 Replies

I have a problem in INTEGRA COBAS PLUS 400 Message : Hardwere Error??? Message ID 14.4310

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Roche - Cobas Integra 400 plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree