Siemens - Dimension Vista 500
by Siemens

Siemens Dimension Vista 500 Forums

0 Replies

Does anyone have the visual card that shows the acceptable volume of sample required as a reference? Something like this was provided during the install but it has now gone missing. Any assistance would be appreciated.

RE: Siemens - Dimension Vista 500
Updated  Dec 28 2017
1 Reply

i would like to study the operator manual

Updated  Dec 22 2016
1 Reply

our V500 is receiving the test requests okbut, we're not seeing any results over the interface. It worked when the rep was here but not since.

Updated  Aug 11 2016
1 Reply

For the Dimension Vista 500 machine, does it require 1 50A simplex or 1 50A duplex? Also I assume it needs 1 data connection? Does it have any additional equipment attached to it that needs separate power or data?

0 Replies

Do I have to do the every six month AMR validation on urine glucose on the vista. I know I don't for creatinine and it's the same situation with glucose both plasma and urine uses the same reagent and calibrator for glucose and the AMR is the,same for both.

Updated  Jun 19 2014
3 Replies

Just curious how hard is it to maintain this instrument. I have heard that the service person has to climb into the machine to repair it. Is anyone familiar with this...?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Dimension Vista 500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree