Siemens - Dimension Vista 1500
by Siemens

Siemens Dimension Vista 1500 Forums

Added  Jun 1 2022
0 Replies

What type of cuvets does the Dimension vista 1500 uses for BUN or photometry?

RE: Siemens - Dimension Vista 1500
Added  Apr 17 2016
0 Replies

Looking for info on the UPS and/or the owners, operation manual

Added  Jun 25 2015
0 Replies

To whom is may concern,

I am inquiring some information regarding the BTU values of some existing equipment that would allow me to complete my HVAC load calculations. It is for a Siemens Dimension Vista 500 from Pikeville Medical Center. Also, this existing equipment I'm refering to has Exhaust duct connection on the back of the unit. How does that impact the BTU value, if at all?

Thank you for your time,

Lewis McLaughlin

Updated  Feb 11 2013
1 Reply

Our Labratory uses the Siemes Vista 1500 system to analyze Troponin I values.

The breakdown is somewhat confusing. We report to an outside agency, they define a peri-procedural MI as 3x the upper limit of normal. Please tell me what is normal here, according to your breakdown. Our physician in chargebelieves the value we should be using is 3x 0.100ng/ml, but there is a conflict of opinion and we believe upper limit of normal would be 3x 0.045ng/ml--please clarify.

Consider AMI if greater than or equal to 0.600 ng/mL

Low risk with normal levels 0.015 - 0.045 ng/mL

Intermediate risk when slightly elevated but less than 0.100 ng/mL

High risk with greater than or equal 0.100 ng/mL

Ellen Kenneally, RN
ekenneally@nshs.edu
718-470-7811

Updated  Dec 28 2012
1 Reply

I am looking for a chart on the degrees of interference that hemolyis, icterism and lipemia have on chemistry test analytes.

0 Replies

[b]Laboratories now able to consolidate PSA testing on Dimension Vista 1500 Intelligent Lab System for enhanced patient care and improved workflow[/b]  [b]  Tarrytown, N.Y., September 1, 2011[/b] – Two new high precision Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics assays are now available in the U.S. to aid in the detection of prostate cancer. Total PSA (TPSA) and free PSA (FPSA),1 for use on the Dimension Vista® 1500 Intelligent Lab System, are the first PSA assays available in the United States to employ Siemens’ patented LOCI® Advanced Chemiluminescence Technology, offering high sensitivity, quick reaction times, low sample volumes and simple homogeneous processing with no washing or separation steps.    Excluding skin cancer, prostate cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among men in the U.S. and the second most common cause of cancer death. In 2010, it’s estimated that 217,730 new cases of prostate cancer will be diagnosed in the U.S., and approximately 32,050 men will die from the disease.2 When used in conjunction with a digital rectal exam (DRE) in men 50 years and older, TPSA and/or FPSA measurements help detect prostate cancer, and calculations of percent FPSA may be useful to distinguish cancer from benign prostate conditions.    “Since the introduction of PSA testing, there has been a significant shift to earlier diagnosis of prostate cancer from late stage disease to early stage disease,” said Dave Hickey, CEO, Chemistry, Immunoassay, Automation, and Diagnostics IT Business Unit, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics. “Siemens offers a full menu of PSA tests so that cancer centers, hospital and reference laboratories are able to provide clinicians with more choices to aid them in the detection, monitoring and management of their patients with prostate cancer.”      The new assays, which provide excellent precision for consistency in results reporting and accurate patient monitoring (LOCI TPSA: 2.31-5.18 %CV/LOCI FPSA: 2.32-3.78 %CV) are the first to employ LOCI technology for the quantitative measurement of PSA. LOCI technology uses an oxygen channeling mechanism that provides unlimited signal generation, and requires fewer reaction steps resulting in fast turnaround times for all assays.    With the availability of the LOCI TPSA and FPSA, laboratories in the U.S. are able to further consolidate tumor-marker testing on a single integrated platform. The Dimension Vista systems offer a broad menu of more than 120 tests targeting cancer, anemia, cardiac disease, thyroid disorders, therapeutic drug monitoring, protein testing, drugs-of-abuse testing and routine and specialty chemistry testing—all on one system and using a single patient sample.       Also, as part of the company’s series of educational webinars, Siemens is offering “Relevancy of PSA Testing.” This webinar outlines current recommendations for prostate cancer detection and screening, explains the relevancy of PSA testing and describes approaches for addressing specificity challenges associated with this type of testing, and reviews recent prostate cancer studies. To view the webinar, please visit: [url=http://www.meetme.net/PSA]www.meetme.net/PSA[/url].   For more information on Siemens’ comprehensive oncology portfolio, please visit: [url=http://www.usa.siemens.com/tumormarkers]www.usa.siemens.com/tumormarkers[/url].      [b]The Siemens Healthcare Sector[/b] is one of the world’s largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. Siemens offers its customers products and solutions for the entire range of patient care from a single source – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis, and on to treatment and aftercare. By optimizing clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens also makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective. Siemens Healthcare employs some 48,000 employees worldwide and operates around the world. In fiscal year 2010 (to September 30), the Sector posted revenue of 12.4 billion euros and profit of around 750 million euros. For further information please visit: [url=http://www.siemens.com/healthcare]www.siemens.com/healthcare[/url].

1 Reply

My company, Trek Equipment Corporation is an equipment finance company.    Can any one supply a residual estimate for the Siemens Dimension 1500 system after 60 months ?  Email: mcreazzi@trekequipment.com   Thank you

Updated  Jul 20 2016
3 Replies

Does anyone have a Siemens Dimension Vista Operators Manual please?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Dimension Vista 1500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree