GE HealthCare - Senographe Essential
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Senographe Essential Forums

0 Replies

Hello, the generator CPU 3V battery has gone bad and my unit has lost all its calibration info. I have mammocom program and computer, just need to know how to reload the calibrations. If any one could help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you. 

Equipment: GE Senographe Essential

RE: GE HealthCare - Senographe Essential
Updated  Nov 15 2023
1 Reply

Hi,

Having error 027/003 E04 Fatal arm Failure occur right after POS bootup. Any ideas?

Updated  Oct 28 2023
1 Reply

Please help troubleshooting thia error

Equipment: GE HealthCare - Senographe Essential

Updated  Oct 5 2023
1 Reply

Hi, 

Having an intermittent issue with a Senographe Essential. System intermittently gets a 162/007 error "Grid node not responding" along with a "Pos-ADS Communication lost". I've replaced the bucky and replaced both bucky connectors but error is still persisting. Any ideas?

Updated  Jul 27 2023
2 Replies

Hi, the system has intermittent E01 generator Failure.
When it happens, I check prep is fine and rotor spinning sounds smooth. But there is no exposure at all.

As soon as press exposure button, it tries to make exposure, but it fails and shows the error on console maybe in 3 sec.

I measure input voltage is 204VAC and 200VAC is selected on Mains Distribution board.

I also check LEDs on all boards in the side cabinet, and all seems fine.

Please share any of ideas to deal with E01 Generator Failure.

Added  Jun 6 2023
0 Replies

Hi,

I am a medical physicist and i have to check the quality of an Essential mammograph. I am not expert in DR mammography so i would like to know your opinion about some quality control results, especially about uniformity and artifact evaluation (variance map). May I send someone some results or can someone send me some uniformity and variance map images (with adjusted brightness and contrast)?

(My email: fra@quotazero.com)

Thank you!

Francesco

Updated  Sep 8 2022
1 Reply

Need service manual for Senographe Essential. Thank you. Duke

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Senographe Essential

Updated  Sep 7 2021
1 Reply

How to reprogram so the laterals display on the correct side. Right Laterals are popping up on the Left side

0 Replies

Hello Please I need help to fix error with Ge senography essential, E02 focus bias failure 012 /002 Kindly text me on whatsapp 009647597396686

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Senographe Essential
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree