Added  Apr 7 2021
0 Replies

Midmark - Ritter M11
Do you have the service Manual for Midmark M11-002

RE: Midmark - Ritter M11
Updated  Jun 14 2020
4 Replies

Midmark - Ritter M11
Hi, I have midmark M11 autoclave. It just started blowing fuses yesterday. I have replaced the fuses and watch when it trips -I close the door and initiate a cycle but as soon as it says it starts heating it blows the fuse. Any thoughts on which component is faulty?

1 Reply

Midmark - Ritter M11
Dears, Please Note that i'm about to buy this product from someone and i need you to guide my how to check manufacture year and how many cycles it really go'es throw .

Updated  Aug 13 2019
3 Replies

Midmark - Ritter M11
After replacing the main board in a Midmark M11-022 (newer style) the cycle count defaults back to Zero. Is there a way to change this setting? We would like to set it to the cycle count before the board failure. Thank You.

Updated  Sep 4 2019
1 Reply

Midmark - Ritter M11
Does anyone have any internal information on the PSD JTAG Interface on these boards? I am wondering about its hardware manipulation and monitoring potential.

Updated  Jun 25 2019
2 Replies

Midmark - Ritter M11

Is there a recommed door gap for the 2nd Generation M11 or M9?  I have a unit that is not sealing well after a few weeks of installing a new door gasket.  No pressure leaks any where else that I can see.  The new door gasket shrinks and it doesn't seal.

Updated  Sep 4 2019
4 Replies

Midmark - Ritter M11

I have a Midmark M11 Sterilizer that is maintained weekly and monthly according to manufacturers instructions. The last two times during the weekly maintenance, we have notice tiny dark colored specks in the drain water. What could this be? The element and filters appear to be in good shape. Will this affect the effectiveness of the sterilizer?

Updated  Nov 19 2012
1 Reply

Midmark - Ritter M11

Solution to error code C633

Updated  Aug 28 2012
1 Reply

Midmark - Ritter M11

GOOD AFTERNOON MY PROBLEM IS ERROR E 010 OR E011. I WAA LOOKING FOR A HARDWARE PROBLEM BUT I DID NOT FIND IT. MAYBE, IS IT THE MEMORY OF THE BOARD? THANK YOU SO MUCH.

where can I get the board? year built 1996

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Midmark - Ritter M11
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree