Midmark - Ritter M11
by Midmark

Midmark Ritter M11 Forums

Updated  Dec 22 2022
4 Replies

Hello. I am having a problem with the sterilizer not completely drying the items. I have checked the filters which were not clogged. The gasket was recently replaced prior to my arrival. Thank you.

RE: Midmark - Ritter M11
2 Replies

Hello, I'm working on a 2003 Midmark M11 Sterilizer. Recently it began shutting off mid cycle due to the overtemp switch. When I checked the chamber, there was no water. I verified water is entering the chamber at start, but by the time the cycle is almost complete, water is gone. I found that the water is being pushed back through the "Vent" valve once pressure exceeds 10 psi. Needless to say, I think I have found the problem. The valve and solenoid are 20+ years old, would you replace both with RPI new, or just repair the valve with new seals? Bonus question, why are there two possible choices for the RPI vent valves when there is only one Midmark part number listed? It says to see if the old solenoid label says "FWR" on it. Stands for F= FULL, W= WAVE, R= RECTIFIED. RPI says you MUST get the correct replacement part, but the label is worn out on my old one? How to tell the difference without label.

Updated  Feb 24 2022
1 Reply

I need a copy of the user manual

Added  Apr 7 2021
0 Replies

Do you have the service Manual for Midmark M11-002

Updated  Mar 7 2020
4 Replies

Hi, I have midmark M11 autoclave. It just started blowing fuses yesterday. I have replaced the fuses and watch when it trips -I close the door and initiate a cycle but as soon as it says it starts heating it blows the fuse. Any thoughts on which component is faulty?

1 Reply

Dears, Please Note that i'm about to buy this product from someone and i need you to guide my how to check manufacture year and how many cycles it really go'es throw .

Updated  Aug 8 2019
3 Replies

After replacing the main board in a Midmark M11-022 (newer style) the cycle count defaults back to Zero. Is there a way to change this setting? We would like to set it to the cycle count before the board failure. Thank You.

Updated  Jun 25 2019
1 Reply

Does anyone have any internal information on the PSD JTAG Interface on these boards? I am wondering about its hardware manipulation and monitoring potential.

Updated  Sep 27 2016
2 Replies

Is there a recommed door gap for the 2nd Generation M11 or M9?  I have a unit that is not sealing well after a few weeks of installing a new door gasket.  No pressure leaks any where else that I can see.  The new door gasket shrinks and it doesn't seal.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Midmark - Ritter M11
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree