by Chattanooga

Chattanooga Triton DTS Forums

0 Replies

Chattanooga - Triton DTS?

Equipment: Chattanooga - Triton DTS

RE: Chattanooga - Triton DTS
Updated  Jul 5 2023
2 Replies

Does anyone know how to re-calibrate computer for DTS?

1 Reply

I have three triton decompression tables and two of them have recently began "clicking" when being lowered. Any advice would be appreciated!!

Equipment: Chattanooga - Triton DTS

Updated  Feb 11 2022
5 Replies

I was performing a load cell zero and the device popped up with an error 309. The error immediately returns at power up and will not let me access any menu including the calibration menu. The first suggestion in the service manual is to perform a calibration, which I am unable to attempt because I cannot access the menu. Any suggestions?

1 Reply

1 year old. the switch is plugged in, massage still appear. please help.

5 Replies

Our table continues to slowly but shurly release more and more rope tension while in stand-by mode....so when we do put another patient on decompression there's a foot of slack in rope that startles patient when we take slack out. This is a new problem on a 10 yr old table, what causes this and what parts would i need to fix, Thanks!!!

Updated  Sep 9 2019
6 Replies

My Triton will only go up and not down. I have had this issue resolve in the past with my other unit by purchasing a new foot pedal. I did the same with this unit, but it doesn't resolve. It does click like it wants to engage after I take my foot off of the down, but nothing happens. I am thinking it is mechanical now. Suggestions or thoughts appreciated.

Updated  Aug 23 2019
3 Replies

Does anyone know who sells repair parts for Chattanooga traction units?

Updated  Mar 20 2018
2 Replies

When plugging in the elevation system, the table automatically elevates all the way to the top. The elevation mechanism will not allow me to control the elevation.

Added  Feb 12 2018
0 Replies

Looking for service manual for the Triton DTS. Does anyone have this.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Chattanooga - Triton DTS
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree