Chattanooga - 2402 Hydrocollator M-2
by Chattanooga

Chattanooga 2402 Hydrocollator M-2 Forums

Updated  Apr 25 2018
3 Replies

Can you send me or help me find an owners manual to adjust thermostat settings safely?

RE: Chattanooga - 2402 Hydrocollator M-2
Updated  Jan 2 2018
0 Replies

I would like to find out the manufacturer recommendations for cleaning / How often?

Updated  Jan 31 2017
2 Replies

When I plug in my unit, it turns on and shows the current temperature.  Within maybe an hour, it has turned off and the light says that there is low water.  The hydrocollator is full of water.  Does anyone know a solution to this?

Updated  Jan 30 2017
3 Replies

Will not drop below 180 deg F. Thermostat that is in unit model number is a ranco G1-2761-000 and says max temperature of 170, when searching this thermostat all I can find is one with temperature range of 170-325.

Updated  Dec 11 2014
2 Replies

Our machine keeps blowing fuses. The cords keep getting cooked at the end.

Chattanogo wont return my phone calls. We have had an electrician come in and replace the fuses and the wires and it still will not work. The reset light comes on when the button is pushed ... thats pretty much it

Can anyone help us out?

Updated  Dec 8 2014
2 Replies

i have a part i am looking for , for a m-2 hydrocollator . i think it is a limit switch. i can send a photo. it is a reset switch. can i get a photo of parts to compare it too. or can i send a photo of the part i am looking for. thanks

Updated  Oct 29 2014
2 Replies

bad smell come from the unit

Updated  Jul 3 2014
1 Reply

What is the recommended temp on th M2 hot pack unit and if it runs too hot, how do you cool it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Sandy Schulte

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Chattanooga - 2402 Hydrocollator M-2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree