by Chattanooga

Chattanooga 2402 Hydrocollator M-2 Forums

Updated  Dec 29 2021
2 Replies

hi need part number for top door handle set

RE: Chattanooga - 2402 Hydrocollator M-2
Updated  Aug 27 2020
1 Reply

Has anyone replaced the heating coil? If so pass along any insight to make the job easier. Thanks,

1 Reply

I need to purchase the above listed part for the Chattanooga M2 (2402) Hydrocollator Unit, do you sell that part or do I need to go to the manufacturer?

Thanks

Dr. D. Meimaris

Updated  Dec 23 2019
9 Replies

The unit was working fine and heating the water to appropriate temperature. I changed the water over the weekend and it heated the water to 120 degree then overheat light at the back turned ON. I tried to reset the unit by pressing the reset button but light comes back on as soon as I release the button. I lowered the thermostat to all the way down but the light (above the reset button) come back on as soon I turn the thermostat dial slightly.. What could be the problem ? Temp Thermostat or over-temp cut off (reset) switch assembly ?

Updated  Dec 13 2019
1 Reply

Is there a replacement drain assembly available for a Chattanooga Model 2402?

1 Reply

Can I download operator's manual for M2 Hydrocollator

Updated  May 31 2019
1 Reply

I am needing a replacement Lamp. I need to know if I can order this part through MedWrench?

Updated  May 2 2018
1 Reply

where can i find a wiring diagram for M2 ?

Updated  Apr 25 2018
3 Replies

Can you send me or help me find an owners manual to adjust thermostat settings safely?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Chattanooga - 2402 Hydrocollator M-2
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree