Bionet - CardioTouch 3000
by Bionet

Bionet CardioTouch 3000 Forums

Updated  Jan 16 2020
1 Reply

I can't seem to get certain leads to produce a rhythm. Its not the same leads every time. its usually 2 leads that don't produce a rhythm. I've tried cleaning the leads and making sure that they are properly placed and connected to the body with no success. Is there anything else that I can do to troubleshoot? Is this a common problem with this model? Please help.

RE: Bionet - CardioTouch 3000
Added  May 31 2018
0 Replies

We can't get our CardioTouch 3000 machines to print. The machine works fine, screen picture is fine, but no printing. What can we trouble shoot?

Updated  Apr 6 2018
1 Reply

Where can I get a service & operators manual for a Bionet Cardiotouch3000?

Added  Aug 6 2014
0 Replies

I own the Bionet Cadiotouch 3000. How often do I need to do calibration?  How to get calibration manual or instruction?

applezodia@hotmail.com

Zillion5@

Updated  Jan 21 2013
2 Replies

Hello, Bionet . I own an EKG device Cardio touch 3000 made by Econet.It has software version 3.0.

Please, could you tell me if i can be able to make upgrade of the software and if yes how could it be done.

I would be gratefull if you could send me the needed files and tutorial for the process.

Best regards Karamitev MD.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Bionet - CardioTouch 3000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree