how do u run a repeat ratio

RE: Toshiba - RADREX-i
Updated  Jul 24 2020
1 Reply

How do you run a repeat ration?

Added  Feb 11 2019
0 Replies

Hello all- we recently got an OLP error on the rad rexi room and I was able to clear it with the generator reset. however, I'm concerned about what caused it- the room was not shooting thru too much mass at the time. HAs anyone else seen that error come up? Is what was the cause? Thanks

Updated  Dec 1 2017
1 Reply

I am looking for the service manuals for the the Radrex -i. Any help would be appreciated thank you

0 Replies

This is a head scratcher that has the FSE also confused. We cannot send any images to any output destination. Does not matter which destination. We checked all the DICOM nodes and they ping and C-Echo just fine. AND we can send any study on storage 2. Not sure if this is related, but we did get a windows boot screen error saying that there was a duplicate name on the network issue. we changed the PC-name, and resolved the duplicate name issue, but still have the storage 1 issue.

Added  Apr 23 2017
0 Replies

please provide specification of Toshiba radrex i

Added  Dec 6 2016
0 Replies

auto collimation on wall stand off or over sized. Toshiba adjusted work for 1 week now off again. Toshiba quotes collimator to fix. does this sound right?

any contact for technical support for this system?

Added  Aug 10 2015
0 Replies

I am looking for a usesrs manual on The FDXRPW, wireless detector from Toshiba

0 Replies

Does anyone know if there is a way to see the accession number each image belongs to in post process? Thanks.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - RADREX-i
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree