RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleLASE
Updated  Sep 26 2022
2 Replies

please help. I want names or websites that sell genuine Candela spare parts

Equipment: Syneron-Candela - GentleLASE

Updated  Apr 8 2022
8 Replies

Just changed the head. Now giving error 15.2.Engenier says that I need to change CPU I/O board and calport detector with cable. Plz help. Already spent a lot

Updated  Apr 8 2022
1 Reply

Just changed the head. Now giving error 15.2.Engenier says that I need to change CPU I/O board and calport detector with cable. Plz help. Already spent a lot

Updated  Apr 8 2022
2 Replies

Updated  Sep 23 2021
2 Replies

Does anyone know where to get HVPS repaired?

Updated  Sep 30 2020
1 Reply

Hi, I will be shipping my machine from Germany to Greece these days, and I was wondering if the new owner will be able to directly work with the machine or will a Laser Technician have to set it up and get it ready after such a long journey? Thanks :)

4 Replies

Hello, everyone! Could you please tell me when the alexandrite rod should be replaced. Is it true that rod degradation (loss of quality and transmission) is very rare case? Or it's really needed to be changed after approximate number of the flashes? Or if you polish your rod it can work forever (if not broken) of course.

Updated  Jul 14 2020
1 Reply

I need to know is there a maintenance training on Gentlelase in your company?

Also, I looking for the manual of all Gentlelase categories

7 Replies

Hi I've got a trouble with Candela 2011 gentlelase mini. It stucks on usual 5.2. Error code that means current voltage is improper and should be adjusted from service menu or manually using two potentiometers on HVPS board (God save Candela :-)) To prevent handling potentiometers I would kindly ask anybody to help me to obtain these 4 letters /numbers pin for service menu.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Syneron-Candela - GentleLASE
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree