Hologic - QDR 4500
by Hologic

Hologic QDR 4500 Forums

4 Replies

Over the weekend, I replaced the X belt. Upon completing the installation, we discovered that the table centering wasn't operational; it only moves in one direction. The daily check also fails, and when the phantom is placed, the table doesn't center and displays error 27. I attempted motor TX calibration, which saved the values, but the issue persists. Is there anyone who can assist me in resolving this?

RE: Hologic - QDR 4500
Updated  Mar 14 2023
1 Reply

State machine error task 0 index 263 what is mean and from were hardware or software?

Equipment: Hologic - QDR 4500

Added  Jun 17 2022
0 Replies

Service manual

2 Replies

instalation soft 11.1 prosedure

Updated  Aug 26 2020
6 Replies

I am getting an error when doing my daily QC, ' Exist, repeat the QC procedure and check the phantom position carefully. System test failed. Check that the phantom is the only object in the table.' Position of phantom is in the right spot as the case in everyday daily QC. Any ideas how to proceed? Thank you

Updated  Jun 18 2019
2 Replies

I´m a printing service provider and I need to replace the computer where the software are installed because I need to print in a usb printer, i don´t have the QDR software and divers, can you help me?, thanks and best regards

Added  Aug 27 2018
0 Replies

Hello guys, Anybody knows how to change the Ethnicity in HOLOGIC QDR 4500 BMD..Please let me advise if u anyone know, Thankyou syed

Updated  Dec 5 2017
1 Reply

looking for documetation

Updated  Sep 6 2017
1 Reply

any possibility to open a MWM option for test?

Added  Jun 2 2017
0 Replies

Error 9173 IDS_ERR_SCN_ENDSCAN logged (Stepper motor thermal overload circuit trips). ? I cleaned long. motor tracks and inspected drive belt ok. Ran excursions could not reproduce. Possible faulty stepper motor ?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hologic - QDR 4500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree