Hologic - Delphi
by Hologic

Hologic Delphi Forums

Updated  Dec 1 2022
6 Replies

I’ve changed the stepper motor and the motor control board then when I performed the QC it gave me black image in the beginning then the phantom appears shifted down and shrinked, please advise

RE: Hologic - Delphi
Added  Jun 17 2022
0 Replies

Manual service

2 Replies

Where can I find the manufacturers recommendations for cleaning hologic bone density scanners

1 Reply

Lookinf quotr fo4 030286 or asy 140-0100 hologic delphy

2 Replies

Looking for Hologic Delphi Software Also Q-Stress Windows 7 Software, Q-Stress Interface boards outright.

Added  Dec 21 2017
0 Replies

I need to find if a Hologic Delphi requires custom Bios settings also if there is SW available

2 Replies

Need the XRC Board.  It has part number 140-0100  on the board itself, but the service manual shows part number 010-1091.

Updated  Jun 23 2011
1 Reply

The equipment start normally without any error, warning and service message. When I put the phantum for QC and start scan, equipment stop there and display a message" Scan ending due to error condition see details nature of problem and possible recommended action' so when I click the details button, it shows "X-Ray signal level Hi/Lo did not match the filter drum position. Locus C Arm stat machine error in task o, index 278." I have checked the drum position which in position as recommended. Kindly help in this regard.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hologic - Delphi
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree