Baxter InfusOR Forums

Added  Jan 10 2024
0 Replies

humidity specs

Equipment: Baxter - InfusOR

RE: Baxter - InfusOR
Updated  Oct 21 2021
1 Reply

I'm not sure how to perform the Occlusion force 8 lb +- 1 on this unit and I can't view the PM instructions on MedWrench..Do you have instructions for this step in the inspection process?

Updated  Jul 19 2019
2 Replies

pump constantly states EOS and alarms???

2 Replies

I need a owners manual for my pump. I also need cleaning instructions for this pump.

Updated  Apr 6 2016
1 Reply

I set the InfusOR at 36 ml. Measuring 15 ml. with IDA. Can it be calibrated to measure in range.

Updated  Feb 12 2016
3 Replies

I am looking for a travel distance gauge for infusion o.r. pumps so I can calibate the pumps that i have

Updated  Aug 28 2015
1 Reply

I am in need of motor for: Baxter Infus OR. Part number: 6461466.Motor manufacturer: Escap

Updated  Feb 12 2015
5 Replies

I need a pole clamp plate, pn 6465441 for a Baxtor InfusOR. It is no longer supported by the OEM. Does anyone out there know of an aftermarket source for InfusOR parts??? Thanks.

John

Updated  Nov 17 2015
3 Replies

I need to find a part for the Baxter InfusOR.  It is the small LCD on the front of the unit, it appears to be called B7.  Has anyone found a source for these, whether secondary or an ISO?

Updated  May 19 2014
1 Reply

does anybody have a copy of the service manual that i might have

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Baxter - InfusOR
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree