Hospira - LifeCare PCA
by Hospira

Hospira LifeCare PCA Forums

Updated  Nov 20 2020
2 Replies

I received my device back from service and they reset the drug library on the device. Does anyone know how to reload the drug library onto a LifeCare PCA?

RE: Hospira - LifeCare PCA
Updated  Jun 18 2020
3 Replies

anyone know what this error code is

Updated  Dec 16 2019
1 Reply

I have an infusion pump that states battery not installed, I replaced with new battery and still has same issue, checked all of the cables and everything looks good. Battery indicator is blinking when the pump is off like if its charging but will not recognize it when I turn it on in AC.

Updated  Feb 14 2019
3 Replies

Hello guys and gals, Today I am looking for the part number for the Velcro cable tie for power cord. Any and all help is always appreciated, Thanks! All the best, A. Choate

Updated  Feb 12 2019
2 Replies

Hey y'all, Today I am looking for the part number for a rubber footpad. Again, The device is a Hospira Lifecare PCA. Thank you, A. Choate

Updated  Sep 27 2018
1 Reply

Sent a pump out for repair and it came back with a drug library loaded on it. Our hospital only uses the pump on default does anyone know how to reset the library to default.

Updated  Sep 1 2015
1 Reply

What is the best way to acquire replacement keys for a LifeCare PCA 3?

Updated  Apr 29 2015
1 Reply

Keypads not enabling me to confirm meds in machine

When I press the key. it doesn't work, make a beep beep sound

0 Replies

What buttons do I push to enter the service mode and what is the code?

4 Replies

I was looking for information about the F1 micro fuse on the MCU PWA. One of our Biomed techs installed battery with reverse polarity and opened the fuse. Any information about a part number for replacement fuse

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Hospira - LifeCare PCA
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree