Newport Medical - HT50
by Newport Medical

Newport Medical HT50 Forums

4 Replies

I have had these vents on a back shelf but have pulled them out for the pandemic. I have realized that when I hook up the high pressure oxygen venturi Blender that no oxygen is being delivered. Perhaps they were installed wrong? I have used giving oxygen the other method explained in the manual but wondering how I can get the High pressure system to work. Does anyone have an installation guide for these? Any other advice?

RE: Newport Medical - HT50
Updated  Sep 26 2016
4 Replies

Cannot get this measurement in range. It just stays at 70 +/- 5. Any ideas?

Updated  Sep 26 2016
2 Replies

Replaced pump assy running 24 hour burn in now calibration after that How do you reset service needed message

Updated  Sep 17 2014
1 Reply

Does this ventilator feature:

1) a pressure support mode? and

2) assist control mode?

3 Replies

Hi all!

I am looking for a copy of the battery monitor software for the HT-50 ventilators. This is the software that you load onto a computer, connect the HT-50 to it via a communications cable, and run the vent until completely dead. I used it during annual PMs at my previous job, and have two of these vents at my new one. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

(P.S. Kaylee it looks like everything worked on the transfer on information! Thanks!!)

Updated  May 20 2014
2 Replies

how to I get into screen to see hrs of usage

Updated  Sep 11 2012
1 Reply

Hello, Sirs

I am interested in Ventilator e360. the model is “T”.

contact me if you have a product e360.

Many thanks.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Newport Medical - HT50
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree