Viasys - AVEA
by Viasys

Viasys AVEA Forums

Updated  Mar 16 2023
1 Reply

I am looking for a wiring schematic or pinout diagram for the serial connection to cat 6. I have adapters but straight through does not work to transfer data. Anyone have this info?

RE: Viasys - AVEA
Updated  Aug 23 2019
2 Replies

Ventilator AVEA Viasys.

The ventilator doesn't ventilate, it appears the message "No ventilation". Looking forward to your answer. Thank you.

Added  Nov 15 2015
0 Replies

doing a project for biomed program, was hoping someone could tell me:

-common problems

-common users

-common location in hospital

-common complaints

all relating to this machine

0 Replies

Does anyone have a broken "old stlye" display they are willing to sell? I have one that the display ribbon is bad, I can get a clear picture but when the ribbon is moved my picture jumps around and/or disappears. I appreciate and hoping for any help i can get.

0 Replies

What needs to be done to properly set up an adult patient on an Avea ventilator in the non-invasive Bipap mode?

Updated  Nov 27 2012
1 Reply

necesito el manual de servicio y usurio de estos ventiladores.

Translation: I need the service manual and Board Index of these ventilators.

Updated  Dec 19 2011
2 Replies

Is there anything specific to do when setting up a patient on non-invasive ventilation with the AVEA? Is there a "non-invasive" mode that must be chosen, or do you just dial in a pressure support level and peep? This is to be used without nebulization.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Viasys - AVEA
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree