Zimmer - ATS 2000
by Zimmer

Zimmer ATS 2000 Forums

0 Replies

Unit reads cal fail on both sides. We have already checked batteries, jumper, wire to power supply and fuse. We cannot get the unit to enter cal mode on startup (holding both + and - buttons on the Second Cuff pressure adjustment while powering on). The unit goes through its self-test while powering on, then displays the failure. As background, the error message first appeared right after we had begun a calibration on the unit. We have been unable to get the unit to do anything else since.

RE: Zimmer - ATS 2000
1 Reply

Unit reads cal fail on both sides. We have already checked batteries, jumper, wire to power supply and fuse. We cannot get the unit to enter cal mode on startup (holding both + and - buttons on the Second Cuff pressure adjustment while powering on). The unit goes through its self-test while powering on, then displays the failure. As background, the error message first appeared right after we had begun a calibration on the unit. We have been unable to get the unit to do anything else since.

Updated  Sep 19 2022
1 Reply

Dear All , I have this ZIMMER - ATS 2000 im getting this ERROR CODE AMP FAIL. I did all the measurements didn't found something weird. Batteries are ok . Any suggestion.

Equipment: Zimmer - ATS 2000

Updated  May 7 2020
1 Reply

Hi, I´m from México, I want to buy a ATS2000, I saw 3 items but I need to know if any of them are working and how is shipping to México? can you send me more information for the email please email: ximenamultitec@gmail.com

Updated  Jun 15 2017
1 Reply

As soon as I start the first pressure cal on my unit, I'm getting cuff fail alarm. I have several of these units that we calibrate at the same time and my equipment and set up are working fine on all other units........Any Thoughts???

Added  Mar 2 2017
0 Replies

Hi, Does anybody know where I can get a reservoir for this unit?

Updated  Dec 19 2016
1 Reply

hello, i have a zimmer ats 1200, which indicates " VALV FAIL" ,if  power on the device. thanks to help me

Updated  Dec 19 2016
1 Reply

1st problem is Cal2 fail.my engineer

try to calibration it.his say no done calibration step by step.after turn off the Ats 2000 & turn on back both Screen Write Cal fail .any 1 pls help to solve this problem b4?

Added  Dec 5 2016
0 Replies

hi, i have exposed my problem concerning the Zimmer ATS 2000, it display

AMP FAIL, a person in forum suggested to accede calibration procedure, by

pressing , + and - of pressure and power simultaneously, but the display still

AMP FAIL , if someone has the electrical and pneumatic shema or an idea

about the zimmer ats 2000, will be kind to send to me.thank so much

Added  Dec 2 2016
0 Replies

WHEN I POWER ON THE DEVICE, it displays AMP FAIL, and any key can change this display, thank you to help me .

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zimmer - ATS 2000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree