Zimmer - ATS 1500
by Zimmer

Zimmer ATS 1500 Forums

Updated  Jan 28 2019
2 Replies

Zimmer - ATS 1500 showed at display Error code CAL 2 FAIL what should i do to fix this problem

RE: Zimmer - ATS 1500
Updated  Jun 27 2017
3 Replies

Customer reported that unit would not power up. Charged for several hours. Still would not. Battery voltage ok. Fuse ok. Was about to give up for the day when suddenly the unit started going through a series of self tests, then eventually displayed "ROM Fail" accompanied by a loud, long beep.

Updated  Jun 27 2017
1 Reply

Customer reported that unit would not power up. Charged for several hours. Still would not. Battery voltage ok. Fuse ok. Was about to give up for the day when suddenly the unit started going through a series of self tests, then eventually displayed "ROM Fail" accompanied by a loud, long beep.

Updated  May 9 2016
3 Replies

Customer reported that unit would not power up. Charged for several hours. Still would not. Battery voltage ok. Fuse ok. Was about to give up for the day when  suddenly the unit started going through a series of self tests, then eventually displayed "ROM Fail" accompanied by a loud, long beep. 

Any suggestions?

Updated  Dec 10 2015
5 Replies

What part # does this pertain to: 61-3404-001.  If it's the logic board I would like to get a price quote.

Updated  Nov 10 2015
2 Replies

How can I obtain a service manual for the ATS 1500 tourniquet?

Updated  Sep 16 2015
1 Reply

I am trying to locate the service manual for an A.T.S. 1500. Can you help me out?

Updated  Jun 9 2015

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zimmer - ATS 1500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree