Zimmer - ATS 750
by Zimmer

Zimmer ATS 750 Forums

0 Replies

We have a faulty tourniquet which we're trying to fix and after testing we are suspicious of a black cube that we don't really know what it is or does. We are searching all over but nothing comes up. The box has the following printed in the top: P TSD-1060 M 9932 Does anyone know something?

RE: Zimmer - ATS 750
Updated  Jul 30 2021
2 Replies

Hi there! So, I have a trouble with my ATS 750. When I try to use it (plugged) there's no function at all -not the display, neither the pressure- but a little gasp-like sound. When doing the maintainance test, the second one -Cr14- I have no volts reading. Have anyone else had a trouble like this, or any guess to get te solution?

Updated  Apr 25 2017
1 Reply

What causes this?

0 Replies

We need to perform replacement of the microcontroller and memory of our device.

Do you sell these pieces?

Could you send to us in Brazil?

For any answer, please contact me by e-mail: udo@orthoserv.com.br or phone number +558121386900.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards.

Udo Melo.

Updated  Sep 2 2015
1 Reply

Why is the rubber tubing for the paeds connections oily/Sticky?

These have been a plastic bag for sometime. Are they meant to be sticky?

Regards

Updated  Jun 19 2015
1 Reply

I am looking for the service manual for the Zimmer ATS 750 tourniquet system ?  can anyone help ?

Added  May 3 2012
0 Replies

How do you set the default

inflation value ?

1 Reply

Just looking for a procedure to verify the calibration of this unit...service manual would be nice, if availablel

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Zimmer - ATS 750
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree