GE HealthCare - Infinia Hawkeye 4
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Infinia Hawkeye 4 Forums

Added  Jul 10 2024
0 Replies

Error 70. Gantry will not move. Any ideas?

RE: GE HealthCare - Infinia Hawkeye 4
Updated  Nov 1 2023
1 Reply

why my SPECT could not find the COR correction file?

Updated  Apr 29 2021
6 Replies

Hi All I am having an intermittent error #157 that comes at the end of the scan and while the tech is getting the patient out of the bed. Anyone had this error before? I checked all the cables from the SEM to motor drivers, all good. Is there anything else that I am missing? Thank you

Updated  Aug 21 2015
1 Reply

I have calibrated COR on the system a few times and it passes, but when the techs run the daily COR it fails.

Other then being here every morning to see if they are running correctly, am I missing something?

Thanks

0 Replies

Has GEMS determined the cause of the gantry failure that killed a patient in June 2013?

Updated  Jan 23 2013
1 Reply

in Nm Registration QC  Procedure Six syrings have not uniform activity whats type of error can displayed? only z value will be distrube or X and Y also?

0 Replies

We had several units that had severe performance issues. I found that the heatsink compound on the CPU was dried and not enough in the first place. Cleaned all old compound off processor and heatsink. Applied new compound. Went into Bios and turned fan speed up. The units are working perfectly since then.

Updated  Feb 10 2012
1 Reply

Anybody know where the error log is hidden on the Infinia Hawkeye 4?

Thanks,

Terry

Updated  Feb 9 2012
1 Reply

DO I NEED LEAD ON THE WALLS OF THE SCANNING ROOM

1 Reply

Can you send me shielding requirements

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Infinia Hawkeye 4
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree