GE HealthCare - Millennium VG
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Millennium VG Forums

Updated  Apr 28 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone have drawing to show how this equipment breaks down for shipping? Asked by a customer to move one in CA but they do not have the drawings or anything that shows how it breaks apart. It needs to come out a door that is 47" wide but as it sits that main body is 67"x67"x79" (LxWxH)

RE: GE HealthCare - Millennium VG
Updated  Dec 7 2018
1 Reply

- Main input voltage was set to 208 V ac during installation - IPS fuses OK, AC outputs to drivers checked, in specs - Stator power supplies were checked, 5.2 V, +14.92 V, -14.77 V - Safety and door interlocks checked, work properly. Also, emergency stops - When gantry and acq. Computer is turned on: PSD TEST, psd in head 1 and 2 pressed. SYSTEM TESTS press START, start is pressed. INITIALIZATION, remove patient and press ENTER, ENTER is pressed. INITIALIZATION, press START to initialize axes, start is pressed. After few seconds, system ask again, remove patient and press ENTER and so on - With program PANEL I am able to exercise radial, swivel, lateral, bed linear and height, but no rotation. - All FE functionality test pass Most of FE communications test pass, but all tests related to rotation does not pass. I attached some

Updated  Dec 10 2015
3 Replies

Can anyone help me in answering a few questions regarding reloading software onto the MVG computer. I've serviced Nucmed for 20 years and just had a few questions on the reload. Thanks.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Millennium VG
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree