Baxter SIGMA Spectrum Forums

Updated  May 20 2018
1 Reply

When I try to import vitals from monitor to computer, it is blank. Is there a specific setting for that?

RE: Baxter - SIGMA Spectrum
Updated  Mar 21 2018
7 Replies

Pump seems working just fine. After 2 3 infusions it starts alarming. Is there an easy fix or have to sent in for OEM repair? TIA

Updated  Sep 26 2017
3 Replies

Does anyone have the Biomed password ?

Updated  Sep 8 2017
3 Replies

Does your biomed shop maintain nurse call or does engineering or another entity maintain nurse call?

Updated  Sep 8 2017
3 Replies

Does your facility do the infusion pumps during the same month annually, all at once, or do they do them on a rotating basis throughout the year?

Updated  Sep 6 2017
3 Replies

I have been getting a lot of clean load 2 errors going on. I clean load 2 and it still alarms. I have sent in quite a few pumps to Baxter and it is getting quite expensive. Any ideas or part numbers would be very helpful!

Updated  May 26 2017
2 Replies

Hello, I need to calibrated the downstream occlusion on a sigma spectrum pump. Would anyone know what the code is, if there is one. Much appreciated. Thanks.

Updated  Jan 19 2017
2 Replies

I am curious if anyone knows why after the battery life test, the "start to dead" is the same number as "low to dead"  Is there any meaning to it by any chance?

For example

Start to dead(hr:min) 4:13

Low to dead(hr:min) 4:13

Thank you!

Updated  Sep 30 2016
3 Replies

I have a number of Baxter Sigma Spetrums that need repair.  We are tired of waiting a long time to get our pumps back and the cost to repair simple problems is not reasonable.  One error code I'm getting is 105 Pic Motor Error, anyone know a self fix?

Updated  Sep 19 2016
4 Replies

Is anybody fixing this pumps in house with this errors? are the sensor available?

I know that a third party is fixing them at 100% success but would like to get more info on repairs. 

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Baxter - SIGMA Spectrum
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree