Baxter SIGMA Spectrum Forums

Updated  Jun 8 2016
3 Replies

Recently we've had spurt of pumps with the wireless battery packs having lost the MAC address and therefore their ability to connect to the network. Has anyone else experienced this and is there any solution to this problem. I thought that a loss of the MAC address in most cases is the end of the road. Thank you in advance.

RE: Baxter - SIGMA Spectrum
Updated  Feb 17 2016
5 Replies

Hi All,

I need a reasonably priced source for Sigma Spectrum plastic parts.  Does anyone out there know of one?  Thank you. (broken clamp guide)

1 Reply

The new v8 pumps come with new PM procedure and there is a high rate part of the flow accuracy test that they are coming at the very low end of the tolerance or under. Is anyone else having this problem?

Updated  Apr 1 2015
9 Replies

Who has the Sigma Spectrum pump and repairs them in house? Were you trained Baxter and was it useful. Do you use a 3rd party or Baxter for repairs that are not field serviceable. If so, is Baxter telling you that you must send them to Baxter for repair instead of the 3rd party? Thanks

0 Replies

I have received an error "341".  The manual says it is "Positional Interrupt Error", Failed to receive positional interrupt.  The issue appears to be intermittent.

The manual doesn't elaborate.  Has anyone else out there received this error and what was the resolution?  Thank you.

1 Reply

I was conducting our PM's when I noticed an issue. If you are running a down stream occlusion test, and you run multiple tests in a row, but don't allow the pressure to zero completly, the pump will auto re-start, and the sequential test will be much higher pressure then what is allowed by their specs. I have seen pressures as high as 37psi, on medium,  when conducting this test. Has anyone else experienced  this, or can someone else try to conduct this test? I know it's outside the normal procedure, but my concerne is patient safety and a real world scenario. If the patient occluded the line and then relieved   enough pressure to auto start the pump, it seems to default to a much higher occlusion pressure, which is not what it is supposed to do.  

Updated  May 6 2014
3 Replies

the biggest issue that we are seeing is a 322 error. we have 2600 of these pumps and we have seen about 35% of them with this issue. have you seen this, and if so, what did they do to resolve?

Updated  Dec 11 2013
2 Replies

Has anyone second sourced the lithium battery in the Sigma Spectrum?

Updated  May 6 2014
2 Replies

the pump will stop mid-infusion and give this 322 error. when you look into the history log it shows that you inserted the slide clamp and interrupted the infusion. i was just wondering if anyone else has seen this issue, and if so, has anything been done to resolve it?

3 Replies

We have a customer who is looking to replace their pumps in the near future. They are looking for real-world information concerning the longevity, common issues, ongoing problems, etc that anyone has had with the Baxter Sigma Spectrum pump and the CareFusion Alaris System PC pumps.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Baxter - SIGMA Spectrum
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree