Draeger - Narkomed GS
by Draeger

Draeger Narkomed GS Forums

Updated  Nov 4 2023
1 Reply

The narkomed worked correctly until when I turned it on, the system no longer started. I checked the processor battery and it was low. I replaced it but the system remains the same. Does anyone know how to reset the system? thank you

RE: Draeger - Narkomed GS
Added  May 24 2023
0 Replies

Al inciar la pantalla me sale "testing Ram   Fail ", ¿alguien podria darme solución porque sucede eso?

Added  Jul 1 2021
0 Replies

Afte power on show this message, any one know how can i solve the problem?

Updated  Aug 26 2020
3 Replies

Narkomed GS

Dry rotted O2 tubing looking for source correct tubing size and material type for oxygen.

I found the Clippard URH1-0402 as a replacement for ML08007

I not found a replacement for ML08003 yet.

Updated  Jun 23 2020
1 Reply

Looking for service manual for Narkomed GS

Updated  Oct 15 2018
1 Reply

After power on  The massage  A/D failure  appears All other are pass  What can be the problem ?

Updated  Jul 5 2018
1 Reply

how i can to resolve this advisory 'vapor not config'? NARKOMED GS

Updated  May 7 2018
1 Reply

Customer's problem is it will not hold settings. That is the battery on the CBA, which we can replace. We either get one with tabs of install a holder. My issue is it will require major reprogramming and I do not have comprehensive knowledge of that, other than resetting the service due. Any possibility you can provide a service manual, or at least the section that deals with setting the options? Lance Halle's Service, Inc 602-920-6669

Added  May 15 2017
0 Replies

I am replacing the processor board and need to re-enter the serial number. What is the path and code to the sec service screen

Updated  Mar 28 2016
6 Replies

How you can configure the Vaporizer 19.1 for one Particular slot

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Draeger - Narkomed GS
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree