Tuttnauer - EZ10K
by Tuttnauer

Tuttnauer EZ10K Forums

Updated  Jun 3 2024
13 Replies

Our EZ10K is set for 121C, 15 min, 00 dry time.  From a cold start it reaches temperature in good time (13-14 minutes), and maintains pretty steady temperature and pressure for the first 11-12 minutes.  It then begins losing pressure, and temperature along with it.  With 2 minutes left it aborts, giving a LOW TEMP message and failure on the printout.

I verified it is putting 600 mL of water in the chamber.  There are no apparent leaks anywhere.  The water enters the chamber properly when starting a cycle, and it all goes back to the reservoir at the end.  

We replaced the water level sensor today and raised the front feet.  It still cannot complete a cycle.

Any advice on settings or parts that might help?  

RE: Tuttnauer - EZ10K
Updated  Oct 28 2013
3 Replies

I have found a screw and spring beside my sterilizer. I have also found that a screw is missing in the door of the sterilizer. If you're looking at the inside of the open door it ison the upper right side. I am wondering what order the screw and spring goes on. Is the spring between the plastic and the metal of the door and then the screw goes through first the metal of the door the spring and then the plastic of the door - or- does the spring go over the screw and into the metal of the door and into the plastic of the door. When I first put the screw in it was really tight. I don't want to break anything.

Updated  Sep 11 2013
6 Replies

recently replaced two EZ10's in a surgery center with two 2540 EHS units. Unit #1 has never failed to operate, Unit #2 has intermittent failure at start-up (in the vacuum cycle). The pump has been replaced three times, all plumbing replaced, checked for leaks, all solenoids, etc replaced. Although only 1-yr old Tuttnauer tech support does not offer any help or support on these pre-vac units. Can anybody help?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Tuttnauer - EZ10K
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree