Physio-Control - Lifepak 9
by Physio-Control

Physio-Control Lifepak 9 Forums

Updated  Aug 20 2018
5 Replies

There is a resistor that connects the batteries that are wired in series. This resistor is cracked, and it is impossible to read the specs. Does anyone have those specs? Thanks

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 9
Updated  Jul 10 2018
3 Replies

Looking for a refurb printer assembly; Part number 21300-002360. Drive gear off the motor is cracked in half causing the gear to slip and not advance the paper.

Updated  Dec 12 2017
2 Replies

I cant print, the printer start and stop immediately. I change the printer but it's the same I checked the board and the driver are ok , but the signal disappear after a second

Updated  Sep 22 2017
1 Reply

A battery pack just failed and overheated. Now my screen shows random characters and only I/O button works. I can't even turn it off. I checked 2MHz Clock and it is OK. also U30 supply voltages are OK. any Ideas?

Updated  May 3 2017
2 Replies

Hi, m facing problem while discharging the energy during first 5mts tat machine gets off ... After sumtims it's working properly ... M feeling like problem will be in power supply board ....S anyone help me in solving this .... My mail id is b.meenatchi@zigmameditech.com

Updated  Aug 1 2016
1 Reply

there is any substitute for the power supply?

anybody has one?

Added  Mar 30 2015
0 Replies

dont record when test it and discharge. when push record bottom then it record, without

Added  Feb 20 2015
0 Replies

problem is when i use defib 200J connot rich around 140J mesages appare "LOW BATT CONNECT AC' battery already intalled AC connected. please help me.

Added  Feb 12 2015
0 Replies

physio-control lifepak 9p. unit on but display erreo service 

0 Replies

I appreciate everyone's information posted about this topic and I wanted to re-iterate something that is very important about this fix. It is VERY important that you re-calibrate the Defibrillator after you replace the U28 Smartwatch battery. Without completing this step the device will continue reverting back to error code 22 and that pesky Service message will not dissapear.

Thanks, 

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Physio-Control - Lifepak 9
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree