Toshiba - Aquilion 16
by Toshiba

Toshiba Aquilion 16 Forums

0 Replies

I need a copy of Service/ Parts Manual Toshiba CT Aquilion16    My email: obieberrios@gmail.com  Thanks

Equipment: Toshiba Ct  Aquilion 16

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 16
0 Replies

Hello, I have service documents for the CT Aquilion 16, I cannot open them because it asks me for a password, someone knows this password and could share it with me. My email is ejrz103@gmail.com, I really appreciate your help

0 Replies

I need service manual CT Toshiba Aquilion 16 TSX-101A, pls hepl me

Equipment: Toshiba Aquilion 16 TSX-101A

Added  Jun 7 2023
0 Replies

Hi, 

I was wondering if there was a cleaning manual for this CT scanner. 

Best wishes, 

Riwia. 

Equipment: Toshiba Aquilion 16

Updated  May 1 2022
4 Replies

The system stoped booting duc to hard drive, I replaced the drive and reload and am having this problem can not connect to RTM. What can I do, help please. Thanks . My email: joneal4life@gmail.com

Updated  Mar 1 2021
4 Replies

Hi. When doing a scan sometimes the ct randomly stops with Error in Raw Data Transmission Code 0xb6f10000 detail error 3f3f3f3f....2f2f2f2f... Here is a screen capture https://ibb.co/GPg2bYR

Updated  Jan 25 2021
13 Replies

Hi every one, I have Toshiba Activion 16 CT scanner, so simmiliar to Aquilion , I have problems at bootup , the Toshiba system dont load and it reboot several times and some of them system stay on black window, i change some boards on RTM box,, when I tray to make RTM auto diagnose, have message about error, it cant load, , some times, changing position of boards allow bootup, some times, I need to dissasemble all RTM box and assemble again to get it up, I cant figure whats the source of the problem to change any thing that is wrong. Some times it load at first time, other, we need to wait auto reboot several times, other, dont load, and I need to move boards on RTM, after load, every thing work good. Please, have this issue long time ago and it is getting wors. In the time, its more difficult sytem load normaly. Appreciate in advance any help. Best regards

Updated  Jan 15 2021
2 Replies

Scanning error in xc detail code 37373f3f3f3f3f3f2f2f2f2f2f2f2f and calibration error in over ma 3e3f3f3f3f3f3f2f2f2f2f2f2f2f plz help

Updated  Dec 17 2020
1 Reply

hello need aquilion error manual 16

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Aquilion 16
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree