HP - Sonos 5500
by HP

HP Sonos 5500 Forums

Updated  Oct 3 2021
7 Replies

When I click the color flow and position the cursor for PW Doppler or CW Doppler the machine freezes and displays Error message EF7A0-00021AD7. Please help, which board is not working what do I have to do? Where can I get help for service part? Thanks

RE: HP - Sonos 5500
1 Reply

Pls send me Guide on how to remove/detach printer ultrasound philips sonos 5500, accompany with picture guide of what nut to remove and remove printer. Thanks ojo

Added  Jun 28 2021
0 Replies

I have Sonos 5500 not displaying on the monitor but on Prog Graphics showing EF797-40C7E700 can anyone help with this?

Updated  Jun 23 2021
2 Replies

I have Sonos 5500 not displaying on the monitor but on Prog Graphics showing EF791-C09F-EC00 can anyone help with this?

Added  Apr 8 2021
0 Replies

Hello I bought hp -sonos 5500. had an error about date which resolved after replacing 3.6 volt battery. Our main problem is that after starting the machine when i press analysis on left panel sometimes the "disk" icon lights up and it keeps happening no matter whichever function icon I touch on left panel and I am unable to do my calculations. I do not get any error message. please help. The local tech is unable to find the reason

Updated  Mar 19 2021
3 Replies

3.6 volt internal battery for pcb graphics card

Updated  Feb 2 2021
5 Replies

Hello, I have the SONOS 5500 and since last week I get half screen showing white and the other half shows everything ok. Is there any way to find out whats wrong? Thank you in advance!

Updated  Dec 1 2020
1 Reply

I bought a Sonos 5500, which seemed to work fine initially. The ultrasound tech did 1 study, which worked just fine. He was halfway through a second study when he said that he smelled smoke and the machine stopped working. Currently, when the power switch is activated, the peripherals activate just fine (VHS, Printer, DVR). The main screen and the 2 touch screens do not turn on. If I open the control panel, there is a 4 character LED display that says "BUS ERROR * FAULT ADDRESS = 00926001H PC = 0003ECDCH" I tried looking in the service manual, but I can't find any reference to this LED display or the error codes that it gives. I called the nearest ultrasound repair to me (about 90 minutes away). The had me look at the power supply. The power supply has several green lights, all of which light up when I flip the power switch except for the one labeled +12V. The technician told me that this was the problem and said that he would charge me about $1000 for the replacement part and installation (given the travel distance). I told him no and about a used power supply on eBay. I have installed the new power supply and all of the green lights on it light up, but the LED display under the control board still gives the same error. As background, I did install the DVR myself after receiving the machine. I disconnected the A/V I/O plugs from the VHS and ran them to the DVR, but needed to still power the VHS because only when I have it powered on and use the machine VHS controls to "play" can I see output from the DVR. Both of these devices still seem to be working normally, so I don't think that modification has caused the problem.

Updated  Jan 9 2020
4 Replies

Hello dear friends. I got Hp Sonos 5500 . It got an issue that the 2 d image is more greyish inspire all contrast and brightness settings and distorted at multiple points when total gain is increased. It's B.2.2 Version . It's PGB on board cell is weak due to which every time it needs time date to set and calculation settings to be edited. Can this image problem. Can arise from this faulted battery ? I got monitor and multiple boards changed to check but problem remains. While on self test only battery replacement error code comes up . Other wise system works fine on all modes. Kindly guide how to sort this issue. Machine has been in storage for quite a few months before that there was no any issue.

Updated  Jul 3 2019
3 Replies

Hello, I am troubleshooting a Philips Sonos 5500 ultrasound machine. The two touch panels are lit but does not respond to touch. After doing a system's test, the error code displays :K0105-0000 [RTP:K8] Right touch panel Also try KP:K1 I've switched the touch panels from left to right and still had the same problem. I've disconnected the cable from the right and still the same problem. The system also does not allow to recalibrate the touch panels. What should I do? What's the problem?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: HP - Sonos 5500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree