0 Replies

in screen appears the next message 

"An error has occurred.
Contact your Agilent Service Representative

EF79F-00020AFC"

RE: HP - Sonos 5500
Added  Dec 28 2023
0 Replies

I have a Sonos 5500 device and I want to connect it to an external server, but the device manual does not explain where to put the network settings such as the IP, AE title, and the rest of the network settings. 

Is there any help?

Thank You

Added  Jul 11 2022
0 Replies

Hi, Need to know this machine exchange mode Thanks

Added  Apr 8 2022
0 Replies

Hi there, my HP 5500 was fine until the screen showed 3 types of errors that i don"t remembered, but i discovered that the 3.6V AA battery was ran off power, so i tooked off ( to see the model and replace it ). the issue that took me to do this was that when a started the machine, i had to type time and date, also institution name every new patient.....after replace the battery the system shows on the screen DEEC 5......and i checked below the keyboard and everything looks fine....there is a small sign that shows DE31. Now the screen just shows DEEC 5 and the keybord just blanks very weak and then goes black of....can every one help me ?...

Updated  Apr 1 2022
3 Replies

Hi there, any idea what does mean, error DEEC 5 on the screen of the HP Sonos 5500 ?...THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

Updated  Oct 3 2021
7 Replies

When I click the color flow and position the cursor for PW Doppler or CW Doppler the machine freezes and displays Error message EF7A0-00021AD7. Please help, which board is not working what do I have to do? Where can I get help for service part? Thanks

1 Reply

Pls send me Guide on how to remove/detach printer ultrasound philips sonos 5500, accompany with picture guide of what nut to remove and remove printer. Thanks ojo

Added  Jun 28 2021
0 Replies

I have Sonos 5500 not displaying on the monitor but on Prog Graphics showing EF797-40C7E700 can anyone help with this?

Updated  Jun 23 2021
2 Replies

I have Sonos 5500 not displaying on the monitor but on Prog Graphics showing EF791-C09F-EC00 can anyone help with this?

Added  Apr 8 2021
0 Replies

Hello I bought hp -sonos 5500. had an error about date which resolved after replacing 3.6 volt battery. Our main problem is that after starting the machine when i press analysis on left panel sometimes the "disk" icon lights up and it keeps happening no matter whichever function icon I touch on left panel and I am unable to do my calculations. I do not get any error message. please help. The local tech is unable to find the reason

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: HP - Sonos 5500
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree