GE HealthCare - Vivid 7
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Vivid 7 Forums

3 Replies

Dear colleagues, 

I need Service Manual for GE HealthCare ultrasound system Vivid 7.

Help wil be appreciated 

Equipment: GE HealthCare ultrasound system Vivid 7

RE: GE HealthCare - Vivid 7
Updated  Mar 16 2023
4 Replies

What is the service password

Equipment: Vivid 7

3 Replies

Machine powers on and then powers off .. How can I solve this problem and it's possible causes

Equipment: GE vivid 7 dimension

Updated  Dec 30 2021
4 Replies

I had to replace motherboard battery and I have not the bios blaster cd, so each time I boot up the vivid7, it ask for a halmacpi.dll trying to install something that I guess is for a bad bios config. I think it's about the keyboard. My question is about the option in BIOS "USB legacy support" ...it's enabled or disable?. Does anyone have the Bios blaster for BEP4?

Updated  Jul 26 2021
2 Replies

I reinstall software because of some problem(c0000218) and now i need my license key

Updated  Jul 8 2021
1 Reply

On Vivid 7 Dimension two linear probes are recognized in system but show no echo or Doppler in any mode while convex and 3S are ok. The probes work on another system and accidentally may start to work normally on original machine till system is on. All tests are ok as well as calibration. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Updated  Mar 24 2021
1 Reply

my vivid7 has a poor resolution for abdominal, gynecology, obstetric pelvic and small parts what should i do to over come this problem

Updated  Jan 26 2021
3 Replies

Hai, I'm Gede dana from Denpasar Bali, I have problem with Vivid 7 Dimension, The problem is: - Probe was Freeze afew second while system ready to use and we have one notification " Probe setting is problem " - i try replace BF 64 Board , RFI Board , Relay Board and probe , but all of i do, cant fix thr problem, Anyone can help me? Thanks all

Updated  Dec 23 2020
25 Replies

I installed sw system CD for my vivid 7 pro because a soft problem, at last it ask me for a key? My machine is old and i have no key Thank you

Updated  Oct 24 2020
2 Replies

Hi, The local HD archive on the GE vivid 7 dimension no longer exists, reinstalling software did not solve the problem. Any suggestion, please

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Vivid 7
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree