Philips HD11 Forums

Updated  Sep 16 2020
1 Reply

Philips - HD11
Dear all how can solve the problem of my HD11 (restart) please I need maintenance document can any body help me ??? please

RE: Philips - HD11

atari replied 4 days ago

Added  Aug 23 2020
0 Replies

Philips - HD11
After maintenance my HD11 doesn't recognize the transducer anymore. On the interface card (in PC part) I see lights DS400 (helios OK) and DS500 (cfg cntrlr ok) aren't lighted. Any suggestions?

Bosman, RJA posted a month ago

5 Replies

Philips - HD11
Hello, My scanner has this error message: "The instrument has detected an internal error and is collecting information to help diagnose the problem / Please contact your Philips representative. The "Restart" control will be enabled when the information has been collected. " Please advise on how to resolve it. Thanks.

mike.ross.ultrasound@gmail.com replied 4 months ago

Updated  Apr 15 2020
2 Replies

Philips - HD11
Who can inform me where I could download the operational manual dor the HD-11. Not the maintenance manual!

Ameer alkadhimi replied 5 months ago

Added  Nov 5 2018
0 Replies

Philips - HD11
My physicist wants to add test patterns to an HD11. I have been told that test patterns were not initially provided on the HD11 but can be added. However, I haven't been informed on HOW to add the test patterns. Anyone have the instructions???

oldxrayguy posted 2 years ago

Updated  Feb 3 2019
6 Replies

Philips - HD11
hallo all i have one philips ultra sound it isn't starting and all the led in power supply stay off , without one led neben the main socket ( AC indicator ) is turn on when i start machine , also i can hear relay voice may any one help me with power supply service manual best regards

efecelebi replied 2 years ago

Updated  Aug 5 2016
4 Replies

Philips - HD11

We just bought 2 HD11 and the images on the screen of the equipment are not the same as the images on the Pacs viewing station. Never had this with other equipment, service says the monitors can not be adjusted? Images on the machine are lighter then on the viewing station.

Tayo replied 4 years ago

Updated  Jul 12 2016
2 Replies

Philips - HD11

"The instrument has detected an internal error and is collecting information to help diagnose the problem. Please contact your Philips Representative. The Restart control will be enabled when information has been collected"

MedWrench MM replied 4 years ago

Updated  Oct 6 2015
2 Replies

Philips - HD11

Hi,

Upon start-up, I get a message "No Signal Power SAving Mode Digital. I have turned off, unplugged and re-attached all cables and get the same message each time. Anyone know what this error message means? I hae to wait untill tomorrow for a service person to come diagnosis this. thanks

jsavoury replied 5 years ago

Added  Sep 27 2015
0 Replies

Philips - HD11

Hello!

Could anyone tell if it is possible to unlock functions on the HD11 device?

We have heard it is easy for iE22 or iE33, but no information for HD11

Thank you!

A-I tech spec posted 5 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HD11
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree