Philips - HD11
by Philips

Philips HD11 Forums

Updated  Jul 25 2018
6 Replies

hallo all i have one philips ultra sound it isn't starting and all the led in power supply stay off , without one led neben the main socket ( AC indicator ) is turn on when i start machine , also i can hear relay voice may any one help me with power supply service manual best regards

RE: Philips - HD11
Updated  Aug 5 2016
4 Replies

We just bought 2 HD11 and the images on the screen of the equipment are not the same as the images on the Pacs viewing station. Never had this with other equipment, service says the monitors can not be adjusted? Images on the machine are lighter then on the viewing station.

Updated  Jul 12 2016
2 Replies

"The instrument has detected an internal error and is collecting information to help diagnose the problem. Please contact your Philips Representative. The Restart control will be enabled when information has been collected"

Updated  Oct 6 2015
2 Replies

Hi,

Upon start-up, I get a message "No Signal Power SAving Mode Digital. I have turned off, unplugged and re-attached all cables and get the same message each time. Anyone know what this error message means? I hae to wait untill tomorrow for a service person to come diagnosis this. thanks

Added  Sep 27 2015
0 Replies

Hello!

Could anyone tell if it is possible to unlock functions on the HD11 device?

We have heard it is easy for iE22 or iE33, but no information for HD11

Thank you!

0 Replies

Hi All

I delete all the patient list in the Review page of the HD11 unit. All patient in the list was removed. The problem is when I press a Folder Icon in the top of the review screen a patient list is displayed with the demographic information.

There are manner to reset the database and removed the older data.? I'll appreciate any suggestions.

hommybiomedical@gmail.com

Thanks

Hommy

0 Replies

Hello,

Can any  one provide me wiht a general PPM report checklist for PHILIPS HD 11 or for any model.

Bassel

2 Replies

Would someone mind sharing a service manual for an HD11 or pelase tell me how to delete patients off of it? Thanks!

0 Replies

Hi there,

Does anybody know what the output resolution is for the HD11 (the one with the crt monitor).

We want to connect an external display..

Thanks in advance

Greetings
G. Cuppen

1 Reply

hello dear's

can anyone tell me how to load OS software of philips HD11 i have the OS CD but when im putting it on CD ROM it not booting can anyone tell me which key i should press to start the installation.

thank you

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HD11
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree