RE: Philips - HD11
Updated  Jul 28 2022
1 Reply

Service manual for GD11

Equipment: Philips - HD11

Updated  Nov 3 2021
2 Replies

Need help with connecting an external monitor and configuration. On a philips hd11 =M

Updated  Sep 16 2020
3 Replies

Dear all how can solve the problem of my HD11 (restart) please I need maintenance document can any body help me ??? please

Added  Aug 23 2020
0 Replies

After maintenance my HD11 doesn't recognize the transducer anymore. On the interface card (in PC part) I see lights DS400 (helios OK) and DS500 (cfg cntrlr ok) aren't lighted. Any suggestions?

7 Replies

Hello, My scanner has this error message: "The instrument has detected an internal error and is collecting information to help diagnose the problem / Please contact your Philips representative. The "Restart" control will be enabled when the information has been collected. " Please advise on how to resolve it. Thanks.

Updated  Feb 29 2020
2 Replies

Who can inform me where I could download the operational manual dor the HD-11. Not the maintenance manual!

Added  Nov 5 2018
0 Replies

My physicist wants to add test patterns to an HD11. I have been told that test patterns were not initially provided on the HD11 but can be added. However, I haven't been informed on HOW to add the test patterns. Anyone have the instructions???

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HD11
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree