Philips HeartStart MRx Forums

Added  Sep 24 2022
0 Replies

Hello all, I received 2 Philips Heartstart MRX monitor/defibrillators for my super-small, cash-strapped, EMS agency. I have a bluetooth option and can pair them with a laptop and a phone but can't seem to transmit. What am I doing wrong?

Equipment: Philips - HeartStart MRx

RE: Philips - HeartStart MRx
1 Reply

I have several HeartStart MRx devices that will be donated to the Ukraine war. They are currently in the French language; how do I go about changing them to English so they can be more universally used? Do I need to download an entire software in English or is it possible to make the change in the configuration menu? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Updated  Dec 21 2021
4 Replies

I am having issues with the 1.4 GHz radios on our MRx units going out and losing connection to the IX. Does anyone know of a vendor who test and repairs these radio transmitters? I have purchased a few from a 3rd party but they do not seem to want to connect.... thanks .

Updated  Dec 20 2021
2 Replies

Hi Does anyone have option key for Philips MRX? Need to change fron 3 lead to 12 lead ECG. Thanks in advance

Updated  Aug 2 2021
1 Reply

I have the equipment I have heatstart mrx units telling me nibp and co2 caibrations are due and I assume this can be accessed via service menu. What I am lacking is a service password. can you help me out?

Updated  Sep 22 2020
3 Replies

I keep failing the operational test with fail/pads- There is an error code of '' shock euip malfunction'' when unit is turned on- I have replaced the Therapy PCA as suggested in the service manual- new therapy cable as well and new test load cell. Any ideas on what is going on with this unit? Thanks in advance-

Updated  Mar 19 2020
2 Replies

Our organization is going to try to keep using these until 2022. We use the 3G Wireless Link to send 12-lead data to hospitals while in transit, but Verizon is ending 3G service. We tried to switch to AT&T, but that is going very poorly. After a month of troubleshooting, we, nor Philips, nor AT&T can figure out the issue. Is anyone else still using these successfully?

Updated  Dec 23 2019
9 Replies

HeartStart MRx M3535A English only menu. How to return the menu in Russian.

Added  Jan 18 2018
0 Replies

Looking for PCMCIA card replacement unit M3535-17871F

Updated  Nov 7 2017
1 Reply

can i have the service manual?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HeartStart MRx
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree