Midmark - Ritter 223
by Midmark

Midmark Ritter 223 Forums

Updated  Aug 31 2023
2 Replies

Have a Ritter 223 where chair will raise and lower but back rest is in lowered position and will not raise. Customer has new hand control. Switched back out to old hand control still nothing. No noticeable noises or anything when hand control activated. Any leads on where to start? Clinic is an hour away and want to be prepared. Thanks guys!

RE: Midmark - Ritter 223
Updated  Mar 13 2023
3 Replies

We had a major power serge about a year ago and one of our exam tables stopped working so I was wondering if there is anyone that can do repairs in our area of Juneau, AK. Or if there is something I could check myself.

Equipment: Midmark - Ritter 223

Updated  Nov 24 2022
2 Replies

Need to replace the front draw

Equipment: Midmark - Ritter 223

4 Replies

Unable to lower the examination table - power is on - beeps when turned on

Updated  Jun 4 2018
3 Replies

I have an exam table that the user pulled out the foot control auxiliary cable. I believe they broke something off in the port as well. When I plug another foot control into the port, the table will go all the way up/down, depending on where it was to begin with. The foot pedal will not work either. Any ideas would be great.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Midmark - Ritter 223
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree