Midmark - Ritter 75 Evolution
by Midmark

Midmark Ritter 75 Evolution Forums

Updated  Jun 4 2019
3 Replies

Hello I need the product manual for the ritter 75 evolution chair. I need to remove the upholstery

RE: Midmark - Ritter 75 Evolution
6 Replies

What would I typically expect to pay to have the tilt & back cylinders replaced on my Ritter exam chair? Parts? and then Labor?

Updated  Jan 8 2018
2 Replies

Ritter 75 evolution service Manuel

Updated  Nov 9 2017
2 Replies

Changed foot cylinder, still no movement. All other functions okay

Updated  Oct 25 2017
1 Reply

footrest -manual- will not hold in place --- similar problem to lesser extent with backrest on another chair--- any advice on tightening??? thanks

Updated  Jul 20 2017
9 Replies

I have a Midmark 75 Evolution that spills hydraulic oil over and out the oil inlet port. I've changed out the entire pump, including the valves, and it worked for five minutes before doing the same thing. Any suggestions.

Updated  Mar 15 2017
1 Reply

It appears that the time delay relay has gone out on my chair. I did the trouble shooting and put a jumper in between and chair now works. is this part available any where??? ST-1601; SMMB6B13,1SEC ;115 VAC Y5

Updated  Mar 1 2017
1 Reply

Ritter 75 Evolution, every time you press back up the leg will go up, and that happens whatever you push something, something else goes up, or down. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

1 Reply

Exam table will raise up but it makes a continuous noise after it's up and the leg portion slowly lowers on its own. Any suggestions as to what is wrong?

Updated  Jan 18 2017
3 Replies

We have a midmark ritter 75e purchased second hand.  It has worked wonderfully for 2 years.  Now when I go to lift the foot of the chair it just beeps.  We have no manual.  Can anyone help with this issue?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Midmark - Ritter 75 Evolution
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree