by Midmark

Midmark Ritter 75 Evolution Forums

Updated  Jan 9 2017
2 Replies

Does anybody have a service manual for the Ritter 75 Evolution model 75-015

RE: Midmark - Ritter 75 Evolution
Updated  Nov 14 2016
2 Replies

We replaced a leaking cylinder for the back and it doesn't seem to bleed down so that it will raise again?  Every other cylinder bleeds down fine.  Anyone have any ideas?

2 Replies

We have and exam chair - Ritter Evolution 75, model 119-014 that is probably 10+ years old. I am looking for arms for it and it is leaking hydrolics. Any suggestions for repairs/parts? Thanks very much.

Updated  Jun 14 2016
1 Reply

all the other function work exsept the back up and down

Updated  May 23 2016
1 Reply

Leg support stopped working on a Ritter 75 Evolution bed at our office. The pan is in all the way. Any other ideas?

3 Replies

all the other  functions work up, down ,tilt and back moves but the leg support just stopped working it tries to move almost like a check valve is stuck. Any ideas?

Updated  Jan 21 2016
2 Replies

Ritter Type F Model 75 Exam table will not raise. The motor runs and I have voltage at all the coils.

Updated  Oct 30 2015
2 Replies

I have a chair that  has a terrible squeal to it. i have lubricated all the joints and the sound still persist. I'm wondering if theres a possible air in the line producing this squealing sound. I'm wanting to know if anyone else has ran into this problem and there solution.

Thanks

1 Reply

Do you have a rear cover to the Ritter 75 Evolution power table?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Midmark - Ritter 75 Evolution
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree