STERIS - AMSCO Quantum SQ-240
by STERIS

STERIS AMSCO Quantum SQ-240 Forums

Added  Nov 29 2022
0 Replies

Hoping someone has the install manual for the Amsco Quantum light so I can see how to remove the lightheads from the unit.

Equipment: STERIS - AMSCO Quantum SQ-240

RE: STERIS - AMSCO Quantum SQ-240
4 Replies

I have a SQ240 and lamp 1 works but lamp 2 does not. I think it may be the Light head board P141211235. I have swtiched the brushes but the problem stays with lamp 2. Where is the light head board located. Can someone send me the service manual or just where that board is located. thx so much.

Updated  May 2 2017
1 Reply

Hello, i have an AMSCO SQ240 Surgical Light. Satellite 1: it doesn't work the motor, for switching the back up light bulb, there is only a sound, like a buzz noise, when the principal light bulb is in short. Satellite 2: There is no light, i have voltage from the base and angular arm, but no in the torch (soquet), for any of the 2 light bulbs. A electric diagram could help me in this.

Updated  Dec 28 2016
6 Replies

need PDF copy of steris service manual for SQ240 surgery lights; send to joe@healthprosurgical.com

Thank you.

Updated  Jul 5 2016
3 Replies

Does anyone know where to get parts need lamp socket for one of these units

Updated  Jul 5 2016
6 Replies

mSQ-240 O/R Lights

I need a wiring diagram for this set of light's Control Box

Updated  Mar 4 2014
5 Replies

I am working on some steris SQ-240 O.R. light. What I need is a service and installation manual. If anyone has one can you please email it to me at Biomed2@wemed1.com 

Added  Mar 15 2012
0 Replies

I need a wiring diagram for this set of light's Control Box

Updated  Apr 6 2011
1 Reply

Does anyone out there have any ideas on how to correct a persistant grey ring? This only shows up while in the wide field and it is common to both lightheads. The tight light field is fine. Units are about 12 yrs old. Bulbs are the correct Amsco PN's in use. Not too much more I can see to adjust on these units other than replacing the entire optical core assemblies, if even available anymore.Any advice/ideas/experience would be greatly appreciated-Thanks [i]Originally asked by P.Bacca via TN[/i]

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: STERIS - AMSCO Quantum SQ-240
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree