Toshiba - Aquilion 64
by Toshiba

Toshiba Aquilion 64 Forums

0 Replies

Hey everyone. I hope you all are goods. I'm biomedical engineer and I need toshiba ct scanner software service manual. if any one have kindly send me through email address I mentioned below. I shall be thankful. Thanks everyone. msadirkhan3@gmail.com

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 64
7 Replies

I need Service Manual Toshiba Aquilion 64 CT, please share with me ulas@ttonco.com

Updated  Dec 16 2020
7 Replies

Machine cannot start Message appear RSYS cannot run

1 Reply

Hello, when turn on system after complete booting up the error show on scan console  the data transfer in the system between control pwbin gantry is abnormal or system cannot perform the scan if anyone known about this problem kindly tell me about troubleshooting flow chart.

regards,

bahu

Updated  Jul 31 2020
4 Replies

I started of with a gantry rotation error which led me to changing the rotation servo amp, after changing this the gantry panel greyed out the bed in and out positions and would only go down just below 0 to 005 and not any lower. I did all couch calibrations on gtsa and still that did not fix it Does anyone have an idea of what could cause this issue ?

Updated  Feb 16 2020
Updated  Jan 6 2020
3 Replies

i need a service manual of aquilion 64 slice nayan1989bm@gmail.com on this email address thnks in advance

Updated  Feb 24 2019
3 Replies

I would like to ask, is when we take off board and then install the rtm again would have to set the IP address reset?

Updated  Sep 15 2018
1 Reply

X-ray overcurrent error cause

0 Replies

Hi, Can anyone help me with the critical parts to be stocked for Toshiba Aquillon up to 64 slice CT Scanner?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Aquilion 64
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree